Conjure Guard Parlor

Conjure Guard Parlor

Home main Forums Ranger Branches Conjure Guard Parlor

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Charlotte Belk 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Steam Crow
    Administrator

Welcome esteemed Members of our Sect. Please make yourself comfortable on the davenport, the tea will be ready in a moment. The room has been cleansed and is free from interloper’s ears. We can speak freely of our Order now…

How lovely to get a chance to meet all my fellow Conjure Guards! I am Penelope Coppersmith-Walker, located in the bright city of Los Angeles.

Dane Barthule
    Monster Ranger

Hello everyone! My name is Dane. Can’t wait to share stitches with all of you!

I’d love to share stitches as well! Here are a few that I came up with, so we can stitch our specialties on our mantles (or satchels, etc). Hopefully the picture is clear enough.

monster stitches 1

(I have another page, though I think I want to retake that image – the stitches cast a bit of a shadow, so they’re a bit harder to make out.)

Dane Barthule
    Monster Ranger

Looks good!

I haven’t come up with many on my own, but I have most of the ones Dawna put in her stitch book.

A22F263A-E866-4566-B661-489717550D91AFB32438-CD1B-412D-BD41-0B9000192213

I have a page with the Ranger branches as well.

Katherine Thompson
    Monster Ranger

I’m Katherine from Houston! Most of my stitchwork is crocheting or knitting, but I’m excited to dabble in a new craft.

Charlotte Belk
    Monster Ranger

Hi all!!!!! I don’t have a stitch book yet, but working on it 😀
    Been focusing on other Conjure Guard aspects though such as Divination Arts (mostly tarot and rune casting).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About The Author

Steam Crow

Daniel has a lifelong fascination with Monsters, Halloween, illustration, pen & paper rpgs, collecting miniatures, watching movies, and listening to and playing music.

He’s been a graphic designer since 1994; Monster Rangers is a culmination of all of his personal projects in one.

He lives in Arizona with Dawna and Goblin, and runs the Steam Crow.