Conjure Guard Parlor

Conjure Guard Parlor

Home main Forums Ranger Branches Conjure Guard Parlor

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Lady Drac 3 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Sage
    Monster Ranger

I am new and wanted to drop in and say hello! I am in the process of making my stitch book at the moment. I have been doing stich work (sewing mainly with a bit of embroidery) for 12 years (13 at the end of October) and I am excited to make new friends here!

Hector Waspknot
    Monster Ranger

Hey! I’m new here, in a sense. I’ve always dabbled in witchcraft and the like, but the idea of protective stitches with thread has never rung a bell with me until now. It’s an interesting idea for sure! I’ll practice tonight, I have lots of sigils and the like I can use for my stitches given I do lots of work in protection. I’ll report back with results. And another thing: is it possible to use other forms of protection in the same sort of “witch stitch” fashion? I’ve always wanted to try sewing a witch’s ladder into my clothes… I’ll see what I can find out. Glad to meet everyone.

Hector Waspknot
    Monster Ranger

Been a long time since anyone has said anything here. Whaaat’s going on?

Lady Drac
    Monster Ranger

Hi Hector!

The forums tend to be really slow. Facebook is where most are choosing to participate – I would recommend joining there if you’re looking for more conversations!

Welcome to the Conjure Guard!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About The Author

Steam Crow

Daniel has a lifelong fascination with Monsters, Halloween, illustration, pen & paper rpgs, collecting miniatures, watching movies, and listening to and playing music. He's been a graphic designer since 1994; Monster Rangers is a culmination of all of his personal projects in one. He lives in Arizona with Dawna and Goblin, and runs the Steam Crow.