Expiration date on missions

Expiration date on missions

Home main Forums Missions Expiration date on missions

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Samantha Richardson 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Samantha Richardson
    Monster Ranger

Hi, all

First time Ranger, long time monsterologist (and why, in the name of Baron Davis, would this forum, of all places, not recognize the word “monsterologist”? Hmm).

I have a quick question. Do the missions have expiration dates? Or are all of them still open to participation?

I’ll take my answer off the air.

Thank you.

Steam Crow
    Administrator

All of the Missions in the menu are active, right now.

There are some temporary ones that come and go, like our Kickstarter Shout one, which will be going again during the next Kickstarter next week.

It is our feeling that Monsterologist is a bad word, and should not be legitimized by such things as spell checks or kittens.

Steam Crow
    Administrator

Also, welcome!

Samantha Richardson
    Monster Ranger

Thank you so much for the kind welcome and the info on the missions!

I’m sorry that you have had bad experiences with monsterologists in the past. I have been an amateur monsterologist for nigh unto 35 years. Just studying monsters, really. I would like to think my goals and efforts fall into line with the Monster Rangers, and the differences, in my case, are a matter of semantics.

Looking into the group’s lore and history now, hoping to find where the disconnect is happening.

Regardless, SO very happy to find such a fun group of monster-minded individuals!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.