How did you find us?

How did you find us?

Home main Forums New Members How did you find us?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Mag Vengeance 3 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Steam Crow

Let us know how you discovered the Monster Rangers and Steam Crow. We love hearing these stories! Tell us! Caw!

Monster Ranger

I found you guys at Salt Lake Comic Con. I saw the giant posters and was drawn in. We spent a lot of time there talking to Daniel and Dawna and fell in love with all that Monster Rangers are!!

Natalie Slaughter
    Monster Ranger

Mine’s kind of an odd story. I was at San Diego Comic Con this year but somehow managed to miss y’all’s booth entirely. As I was wandering around I bumped into someone in the crowd who had on a button up shirt with some hexagonal patches sewed onto the chest, up around the upper left hand shoulder. I had no idea what they were, but they looked super cool. Didn’t talk to the guy, have no idea who he was, we just bumped into each other in a crowd and moved on.

When I went home I googled “hexagon scout patch” and eventually found the (then) Monster Scouts website. The rest is history!

K. Burd
    Monster Ranger

Denver comic con ’17! I had bought Steam Crow art several years back, and always had it displayed on my desk…and then my buddy showed up at our usual group night with a Monster Medics patch on his vest…I vowed to find the rad booth it had come from, and so I did!

Bought a print from Steam Crow many many years ago at San Diego Comic Con. However, it wasn’t until WonderCon 2017 when I found out that the camps were real. That was the big sell for me to become a Ranger. Attended the California Shindig and had a blast! Hope to attend many more in the future.

Audra Mearns
    Monster Ranger

Emerald City Comicon – same as Billy, that beautiful pumpkin drew me in.

Holly Woosey
    Monster Ranger

I stumbled upon you at SDCC, The HUUUGE stall with all the monster prints, bags and someone dressed in an awesome Monster Ranger outfit caught my eye. I wandered over to just have a browse and I remember Dawna sat down in the corner having a break. I was just sort of hovering around and she asked me if I was okay, we chatted for a while about your whole set up, and I kinda fell in love with everything she was saying and her as a person too!! I got a ‘We need you!’ card, and imediatly signed up. Id already spent all my money for the weekend so I was pretty bummed I couldnt buy anything, but wanted to say thanks to Dawna cause If she hadnt of been so awesome (we talked alot about crafting!) I probably wouldnt of been interested.

Katherine Thompson
    Monster Ranger

Met Daniel at Houston’s Comicpalooza.

Brandy H
    Monster Ranger

I found Steam Crow via Gaia Online. I was talking to some random person in a thread. I mentioned I live in Arizona and Phoenix Comicon. They had told me they go to PCC as well and how they loved Steam Crow. So the following con, I made note to go to the Steam Crow booth since the name was interesting. What I found was awesomeness. Since I didn’t have much money, I just picked up a pair of goggles (I finally gave them away only because I got a new pair from a Kickstarter).

As for the Monster Rangers, I learned about it via Phoenix Comicon once more. When they were having the first rally and it was announced in the schedule, I decided to look it up (of course it was under the original name of Steam Crow Scouts). I fell in love with the group and never turned back.

Monster Ranger

I found the Monster Rangers via the Kickstarter for 2017!

B Cole
    Monster Ranger

I am planning to go to Monsterpalooza in California this year (2018) so I was looking at all the links on their front page when I clicked on Steam Crow. I was/am delighted by the cute monster designs and have spent a lot of time reading through site. I’m completely hooked.

Tim Schuessler
    Monster Ranger

We met at Emerald City Comic Con like three years ago! So friendly!

Lady Drac
    Monster Ranger

Amy from Subspace Comics told me to come check you guys out so I dropped by your Emerald City Comic Con booth!

Stumbled upon this booth at Emerald City Comic Con! Dawna BLEW US AWAY!! My fiance and I were going nuts the more she told us. We have wanted to go camping for a while and Im passionate about nature (I would like to be a park ranger some day) and this is right up our alley!!

Mina Alexander
    Monster Ranger

A few years ago at SDCC, I remember finding and actually buying some things from Stem Crow.

BUT, this year at ECCC, me and my boyfriend found Stem Crow’s booth. We actually went back about four times within the one day to learn more about the Monster Rangers. We were so interested by everything we heard, and the more we heard the more we wanted to know! When they were explaining the different branches and how each interact with eachother we both decided we wanted to be apart of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About The Author

Steam Crow

Daniel has a lifelong fascination with Monsters, Halloween, illustration, pen & paper rpgs, collecting miniatures, watching movies, and listening to and playing music. He's been a graphic designer since 1994; Monster Rangers is a culmination of all of his personal projects in one. He lives in Arizona with Dawna and Goblin, and runs the Steam Crow.