How did you find us?

How did you find us?

Home main Forums New Members How did you find us?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  A Tuesday 3 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Mag Vengeance
    Monster Ranger

I have been a fan of Steam Crow for a while but some how didn’t know about Monster Rangers. I recognized the artistic style of steam crow at the Monster Ranger booth from a ways away at ECCC and went over to check it out. I got to chat with Baron Davis about Monster Rangers and knew it was for me right away!

Gabriel Van Wyhe
    Monster Ranger

Our very close friends – Tim and Rachel introduced us to Monster Rangers. I had been a Boy Scout in my youth – going all the way through to earning Eagle Scout – but when I tried to get my boys involved in cub scouts the last couple of year… well, it just didnt fit us. However, Monster Rangers lets us enjoy just being nerdy and having fun and learning together. Loving it!
    CAW

Flower
    Monster Ranger

I had come across a Monster Rangers booth at San Japan when I was still in middle school! I’ve been infatuated ever since, and after about three years of watching from afar, I’m finally a ranger!

DeadlyNightshade
    Monster Ranger

I’ve been lurking on Monster Rangers for a bit and got excited when they appeared at Monsterpalooza. Creative introverts? Count me in.

A Tuesday
    Monster Ranger

Hey! Found you guys at Monsterpalooza this last weekend. So very very intrigued. Love what I’ve learned so far ^^

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About The Author

Steam Crow

Daniel has a lifelong fascination with Monsters, Halloween, illustration, pen & paper rpgs, collecting miniatures, watching movies, and listening to and playing music. He's been a graphic designer since 1994; Monster Rangers is a culmination of all of his personal projects in one. He lives in Arizona with Dawna and Goblin, and runs the Steam Crow.