How did you find us?

How did you find us?

Home main Forums New Members How did you find us?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Phillip 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Beerhappy
    Monster Ranger

I was walking around Comic Con 2018 SD, searching for horror movie goodies (which was sparse) and some guy handed me this brochure. And as I did with the crazy amount of brochures I got, it quickly was tossed into the bag strapped onto my back. Now that I am back home in Texas, I am now sifting through my bag loot. Looks like a good operation you have going here, too bad none of your camps are no where near my part of Texas lol.

Bryce Williams
    Monster Ranger

I originally bumped into the Monster “Scouts” booth at SLC “Comic Con” 2017 and fell in love with the art first and foremost. After some investigation into the work, I was hooked and determined to join.

But alas, time gets away from those who keep the records.

And so another year had passed, and once again I had arrived to SLC FanX 18 (see name change) where I found the Monster Rangers (also name change) once again. My passion had been reignited for a missing piece of my social structure and I devoutly acquired a Dark Librarian neckerchief and patch.

I was excited to join at the first ever Utah Monstro Camp, but due to the fires near me, I couldn’t go and the Camp was cancelled. Hoping that something will turn up again soon.

Phillip
    Monster Ranger

There was a stand at Jet City Comic Con and I was like 👀👀

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About The Author

Steam Crow

Daniel has a lifelong fascination with Monsters, Halloween, illustration, pen & paper rpgs, collecting miniatures, watching movies, and listening to and playing music. He's been a graphic designer since 1994; Monster Rangers is a culmination of all of his personal projects in one. He lives in Arizona with Dawna and Goblin, and runs the Steam Crow.