Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Home main Forums New Members Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 62 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  Jean-D’arc 2 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

M
    Monster Ranger

Hullo, all. My name is M, and I’m an archaeologist-turned-archivist/public historian living in Detroit. I like coffee, dogs, spooky stuff, and old stuff–the weirder the better.

Jenn
    Monster Ranger

Hi I’m Jenn, I’ve been following the Scouts for a few years, walked away with the brochure more times than I can count. I just cleaned out my car, found one and ran to the computer. Here I am.

Jean-D’arc
    Monster Ranger

Hallo! I’m Jean/JD, nice to meet ya~
    I’m some spooky dweeb from Texas who watches too many cartoons and wears too much black and is way too aggressive at board games.
    I have a degree in business and a degree in mortuary science! I’m now a communist who dislikes the burial industry! Hooray! So instead I sell people coffee and I’m planning a bunch of novellas and short stories about spookums that I really need to break my writers’ block and put on paper.
    I enjoy wearing tiny shorts and hiking in the wee hours of the morning because it’s too dang hot around here to do it at a decent time of day. I also like to try to look for monsters while I do it, but mostly I just find cute snakes and birds. They are equally nice, though I fear being bitten by a snake a little more than being bitten by a chupacabra.
    I’m a little witchy beernerd too. Ægir would be proud of me.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About The Author

Steam Crow

Daniel has a lifelong fascination with Monsters, Halloween, illustration, pen & paper rpgs, collecting miniatures, watching movies, and listening to and playing music. He's been a graphic designer since 1994; Monster Rangers is a culmination of all of his personal projects in one. He lives in Arizona with Dawna and Goblin, and runs the Steam Crow.