Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Home main Forums New Members Introduce Yourself

Tagged: 

This topic contains 76 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  Vanessa DeBroeck 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Tj
    Monster Ranger

Hello my name is TJ . I am new here I learned about the monster rangers at FanX in salt lake City Utah and have introduced it to my kids and they are super excited to become rangees

Vanessa DeBroeck
    Monster Ranger

Hi! I’m Vanessa. I found Steamcrows at Fanx 2018 and completely fell in love with the passion Daniel and Dawna for the Monster Rangers. I’m still in awe of the deep and detailed lore that they created. I was raised by hippies with a love for the strange and unusual. I love horror movies, my husky, travelling, being in nature and creating stuff like jewelry, paintings and stories. I live for the Halloween season.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About The Author

Steam Crow

Daniel has a lifelong fascination with Monsters, Halloween, illustration, pen & paper rpgs, collecting miniatures, watching movies, and listening to and playing music. He's been a graphic designer since 1994; Monster Rangers is a culmination of all of his personal projects in one. He lives in Arizona with Dawna and Goblin, and runs the Steam Crow.