Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Home main Forums New Members Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 83 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  Kat Britt 13 hours, 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author

Tj
    Monster Ranger

Hello my name is TJ . I am new here I learned about the monster rangers at FanX in salt lake City Utah and have introduced it to my kids and they are super excited to become rangees

Vanessa DeBroeck
    Monster Ranger

Hi! I’m Vanessa. I found Steamcrows at Fanx 2018 and completely fell in love with the passion Daniel and Dawna for the Monster Rangers. I’m still in awe of the deep and detailed lore that they created. I was raised by hippies with a love for the strange and unusual. I love horror movies, my husky, travelling, being in nature and creating stuff like jewelry, paintings and stories. I live for the Halloween season.

Bryce Williams
    Monster Ranger

Hello Rangers!

I’m Bryce aka Agent SourWolf. A big fan of the horror genre and by default Monsterology.

One of my favorite books ever is the Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey, of which he has signed. Very worth checking out. (;

I am a Dark Librarian who found his community via FanX’18 in SLC,

and if you want to know more you can look up my profile.

Looking to find friends and fiends alike.

Lisa
    Monster Ranger

CAW!  Hello everyone.  I am glad to join the Monster Rangers.  I was lucky enough to join the Spokane camp this year.  I hope to get to know more of you soon.

Bonnie
    Monster Ranger

Hello..
    My name is bonnie. I’ve been lurking your site since I realized that I missed the summer kickstarter. The person who originally shared it? That could have been Mandy, Karen or Charlotte but Charlotte is the one who added me to the fb group so I could lurk there for a while. On the fb page everyone is incredibly nice. I’m pretty sure statistically that’s not normal but it’s nice. Like the people.
    I like to take pictures of things. People. Trees. Trees are so shifty. Water is my favorite.

Sage
    Monster Ranger

Hello! My name is Sage and I live in Washington state. I have always loved all things scary/halloween and probably always will. I frequent comicon in cosplay (when money allows), and I also really enjoy cooking for friends and family alike.

My uncle (Slothturtle) introduced me to this and now has me hooked.I am excited to meet new people and learn new things here!

Hector Waspknot
    Monster Ranger

Hey! I’m… somebody. I don’t typically give out my name on a whim, but I’m currently a student somewhere in Kansas. I’m a practicing witch and graffiti artist, and in my craft I work mostly with energies and defensive work. I love horror podcasts (my favorites are Lore and The Magnus Archives), and I’ve toyed with the idea of starting my own for some time now. I look forwards to learning more about the Monster Rangers. Catch ya’ll later!

(Call me Cussock for now. I’ll think of an alias more suitable later.)

Phillip
    Monster Ranger

Hi! I’m Phillip, my name meaning “lover of horses” is a pretty good summary of who I am. I used to drive horse drawn covered wagons in Alaska, now I work at a farm that grows produce.

I also have a 6 toed black cat.

Kat Britt
    Monster Ranger

Hello! My name is Kat and I’m a art student/monster ranger from Orange County, California. I just heard about this at Designer Con and I can’t wait to get more involved.

Caw!

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About The Author

Steam Crow

Daniel has a lifelong fascination with Monsters, Halloween, illustration, pen & paper rpgs, collecting miniatures, watching movies, and listening to and playing music. He's been a graphic designer since 1994; Monster Rangers is a culmination of all of his personal projects in one. He lives in Arizona with Dawna and Goblin, and runs the Steam Crow.