Tagged: Krakenthab rpg fate
- November 9, 2017 at 10:15 pm #32928
We’re working on a new video series based on my first Rangers RPG campaign called “Krakenthab”. Yeah, it’s a weird name, but Obscuria is a weird place, right? The name might make sense later.
We’ve recorded about five 1-hour episodes thus far… and plan on doing some more recording here later this month. (It’s quite a bit of setup, as Mikey brings a whole sound board, and Brad brings his whole computer setup for live editing and 3 cameras to operate. (Blessed Brad.)
- Brad is the Head of Production
- Lelund is playing Jimothy, a Skull Ranger kid with multiple personalities
- Mikey is playing a young Crow “Reggie” who was raised as a street urchin. (And our Sound Engineer)
- Andrew is playing Stucky, a very strong 12 year old kid, raised by Goblins. Signal Ranger Acolyte.
- Goblin (my son) is playing Floyd, a Loup Garou (Skinwalker) who’s lost his pack. (Ranger Core.)
- I (Daniel) is the Game Master
We didn’t mean it to be a KIDS game exactly, but it just kinda made sense. We start out in a Monster Ranger Bootcamp.
While I’m a bit rusty as a GM at first, I can’t wait to share these with you all… it should be a lot of fun.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.