Krakenthab RPG Campaign

Krakenthab RPG Campaign

Home main Forums Games Krakenthab RPG Campaign

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Steam Crow 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Steam Crow
    Administrator

We’re working on a new video series based on my first Rangers RPG campaign called “Krakenthab”. Yeah, it’s a weird name, but Obscuria is a weird place, right? The name might make sense later.

We’ve recorded about five 1-hour episodes thus far… and plan on doing some more recording here later this month. (It’s quite a bit of setup, as Mikey brings a whole sound board, and Brad brings his whole computer setup for live editing and 3 cameras to operate. (Blessed Brad.)

The Cast:

• Brad is the Head of Production
    • Lelund is playing Jimothy, a Skull Ranger kid with multiple personalities
    • Mikey is playing a young Crow “Reggie” who was raised as a street urchin. (And our Sound Engineer)
    • Andrew is playing Stucky, a very strong 12 year old kid, raised by Goblins. Signal Ranger Acolyte.
    • Goblin (my son) is playing Floyd, a Loup Garou (Skinwalker) who’s lost his pack. (Ranger Core.)
    • I (Daniel) is the Game Master

We didn’t mean it to be a KIDS game exactly, but it just kinda made sense. We start out in a Monster Ranger Bootcamp.

While I’m a bit rusty as a GM at first, I can’t wait to share these with you all… it should be a lot of fun.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About The Author

Steam Crow

Daniel has a lifelong fascination with Monsters, Halloween, illustration, pen & paper rpgs, collecting miniatures, watching movies, and listening to and playing music.

He’s been a graphic designer since 1994; Monster Rangers is a culmination of all of his personal projects in one.

He lives in Arizona with Dawna and Goblin, and runs the Steam Crow.