Spirit Badge Sashes

Spirit Badge Sashes

Home main Forums Monster Ranger Uniforms Spirit Badge Sashes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steam Crow 4 hours, 23 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jenni
    Monster Ranger

Hello Rangers! Curious if anyone has tried to create a Monster Ranger Spirit Badge Sash? Let’s see them! I’ve found a few patterns but I wanted to hear from you all. This is my new project, I will be taking photos of my progress. It will be slow as I RARELY sew.

Sash Pattern I found: https://cdn-shop.adafruit.com/datasheets/adafruit-sash.pdf

Steam Crow
    Administrator

Nice! Photograph and share your progress.

I’ve got a tutorial I will get up here in the next few days, in the Arts & Crafts section of our site.

Ronald Conner
    Monster Ranger

Word from a former boy scout the fit of the sash should be placed to just below your hip. If you cut the length any shorter the sash tends to flap around when moving about. Always err on the side of more length especially if you’re making these for a younger ranger, one growth spurt can mean a lot of stitching when you have to move your patches to a longer sash.

Jenni
    Monster Ranger

Thank you Ranger Ronald! That is a great tip! I am definitely making my mini-rangers (2 and 4) ones that can adjust…. i.e. I am going to be lazy and only sew the top seam at the shoulder and pin the bottom so we can lengthen without ripping out the seam and starting over.

Steam Crow
    Administrator

Megan Joliff’s Sash tutorial is up!

Check it out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.