Where do you hail from?

Where do you hail from?

Home main Forums New Members Where do you hail from?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Trischia Wadey 2 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ron Moen
    Monster Ranger

I figured that I should this thread on the new Forum, so here goes:

I was born and raised in SoCal but moved to the wilds of Northeast Ohio back in 2012. I live just outside of Akron, the town that the band DEVO also calls home.

Natalie Slaughter
    Monster Ranger

I was born in Kansas City, Mo but spent most of my life in the Houston, Texas area. Now I live around Los Angeles! I also briefly lived in San Antonio and New Orleans.

Danielle Wheeler
    Monster Ranger

Originally an East Coaster by way of Jacksonville and Virginia Beach, the perpetually spooky city of New Orleans has been my home for the last 14 years!

Carolyn
    Monster Ranger

Born in San Diego, raised in Virginia, and now call San Diego home once again.

Steam Crow
    Administrator

Born in Virginia, raised in the inland Pacific Northwest (Spokane). Went to college in Portland, OR, and Seattle… but returned to Spokane in the early 90’s.

Took a job in Phoenix in 2004, as I was feeling like I was in a rut. (Dawna’s family was in Tucson, so it made sense.)

Now live in the PHX burbs, but the move really changed everything for us. We continue to find excellent people here. (And elsewhere.)

Audra Mearns
    Monster Ranger

Born in Texas, raised in Europe and West Virginia (military brat) but my home since 1995 is in Sandpoint Idaho.

Steve G
    Monster Ranger

Southern California, born and raised. But please don’t hold that against me. I totally don’t feel I belong here.

Steam Crow
    Administrator

Sandpoint? Wow, you missed our Idaho Monstro Camp at Farragut State Park… not TOO far away.

Born, raised, and still currently live in Eastern Los Angeles county.

K. Burd
    Monster Ranger

one of the few, the proud, the ACTUAL local Boulderites (Colorado)

seriously…there’s not a lot of us.

Jenni
    Monster Ranger

From Miami, FL currently live in Tucson, AZ.

Trischia Wadey
    Monster Ranger

Brigham City, UT (there are two of us 🙂 )

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.