Where do you hail from?

Where do you hail from?

Home main Forums New Members Where do you hail from?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Phillip 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Ricki Palmisano
    Monster Ranger

I am from Fort Collins,CO. I would love to hear from other NOCO people!

M
    Monster Ranger

Born and raised in Colorado, moved to Detroit last year. I miss thin, dry air.

Jean-D’arc
    Monster Ranger

Born in Houston, Texas. Boarding school in Cambridge, England; moved stateside briefly and then to Aberdeen, Scotland for uni. Came back here cuz I was all jobless and visaless and whatnot; still in H-town. Who knows, maybe I’ll run away somewhere else one day, but I haven’t found anywhere else to truly call home yet.

Cecillia C.
    Monster Ranger

Caw!

Born in Taiwan, came to the California around 5-6 years old.

Been in LA County, SoCal most of my life.

Bryce Williams
    Monster Ranger

A Utah native, not that that’s the greatest.

Born in Orem, partly raised in Provo, and partly raised in Salem, where I still live.

Great little town, with a library where I spend most of my time servicing the community (as well as the Monstro world beyond) 🙂

Bonnie
    Monster Ranger

Born on the Canadian border almost… In Buffalo. Spent my formative years in Ct, my enlisted years in Nebraska and then moved to AZ.

Phillip
    Monster Ranger

Born and raised in Fargo, ND. Then wound up moving to the Greater Seattle Metro area, for my teen years, and then I kinda went off to Alaska for a while and now I bounce between Washington and Alaska

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.