Which Classic Universal Studios Monster are YOU?

Which Classic Universal Studios Monster are YOU?

Home main Forums Creature Canteen Which Classic Universal Studios Monster are YOU?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tee 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ricki Palmisano
    Monster Ranger

Hello!

Universal Studios went through a glorious period of making heavily-produced monster movies that influenced the way monsters were perceived and talked about

These cryptids include Frankenstein’s Monster, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dracula, the Mummy, the Bride of Frankenstein, the Invisible Man and the Werewolf.

~ Which monster to you relate to the most and why? ~

Steam Crow
    Administrator

As a kid, I always really liked the Wolfman. He was “monstery,” had fangs, and was kinda crazy.

But as films I really enjoy the Invisible Man and the Bride of Frankenstein the best.

Ricki Palmisano
    Monster Ranger

I gotta say, as a kid I was a wimp and didn’t actually get around to watching any movie even remotely scary until I was in my late teens. It’s probably because of my late blossoming into monster films that the Creature is my favorite monster due to the fantastic attempt at special effects alone! (The Shape of Water has probably reenforced my interest)

Lady Drac
    Monster Ranger

My surname kind of picks this one for me… thus, the handle – Lady Drac!

Tee
    Monster Ranger

Quasimodo’s Esmeralda =P

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.