This recipe submitted by Doktor LudwigVonHellsin (Joseph N Fullerton)
- 1 bag of shredded hashbrowns
- 1 bag of cubed hashbrowns
- 2 green bellpeppers
- 1 red bellpepper
- 1/2 a sweet onion
- 1 can of cream of potato soup
- Garlic salt
- 1 bag of shredded cheese
- A 9×13 baking pan
- Pam non-stick spray
First prep your filling. Dice up your peppers and half onion then add them along with the can of cream of potato and some cubed hashbrown into a bowl. Mix well. Now you have your filling ready and waiting.
Lightly coat your baking pan with Pam. Add a layer of shredded hashbrowns for your base in the pan and salt. Add a thin layer of shredded cheese then add your filling, smoothing it out flat with a spoon. Add another thin layer of cheese and top with shredded hashbrowns. Salt once more and add a small amount of shredded cheese for a decorative touch. Bake at 500 degees for 45 minutes and let it cool for 15.
Now enjoy your delicious veggi dinner with dairy.
- Type of veggies and amount is up to you along with amount of salt.
- Try adding garlic, broccoli, and/or mushrooms
- Type of cheese can also be changed.