Camp out at Monstro Camp California, the infrequent and audacious campout of the Monster Rangers. Participate in song, story, and ceremony – and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky folks.
- 1 automobile pass (Please carpool)
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent – can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive Monstro Camp 2018 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Ranger activities
– – –
12 Noon August 3, 2018
11:00 am August 5, 2018
Bandido Group Campground Site 02
BANDIDO GROUP CAMPGROUND Group Site 02
Santa Clara Divide Rd, Santa Clarita, CA 91390
- An ADULT CAMPOUT that is kid friendly
- Creative Workshops
- Tea & Stitches with Dawna
- Pot Luck Supper Friday & Saturday eve
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
— RECEIVING TRANSMISSION SOON —
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It’s nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
- There is a $5 car pass per day (including if you come for just the day.) Paid for at the park gate.
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the registration tent
- Additional Monstro Camp badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Sorry, no refunds if you have to cancel
Reserve your camp before they sell out!
- Release Form <- Please fill out! Required!
- Monstro Camp California Schedule PDF (Print it and bring it!)
- Potluck Spreadsheet – so we all don’t bring the same thing. Fill it out!
Campground Information & Policies
- The check-out time for all campgrounds is 11:00 AM
- No water available; campers must bring drinking water
- Bears frequent the area; all food must be kept in approved containers
- Hay must be certified weed free
- Out-of-state horses must have current Coggins test
- No generators, live bands or loud music
- For more information on Angeles National Forest, click here
- Don’t Move Firewood: Protect California’s forests from tree-killing pests by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site. For more information visit firewood.ca.gov.