Camp with us at Monstro Camp PRIME (Phoenix), the infrequent and audacious campout of the Monster Rangers. Participate in song, story, and ceremony – and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky folks.
- 1 automobile pass
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent – can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive SHINDIG 2018 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Ranger activities
– – –
1:00 PM February 2, 2018.
11:59 am February 4, 2018
Usery Mountain Regional Park
- An ADULT CAMPOUT that is kid friendly
- Creative Workshops
- Tea & Stitches with Dawna
- Pot Luck Supper Friday & Saturday eve
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It’s nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
Click here for Printable PDF schedule (2.8 megs)
- There is a $6 car pass if you come for just the day. (Paid for at the park gate.)
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the registration tent
- Please bring 1 bundle of wood per camp site.
- Additional SHINDIG badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Dogs are welcome
- Sorry, no refunds if you can’t show up.