Camp out at Monstro Camp Tucson, the infrequent and audacious campout of the Monster Rangers. Participate in song, story, and ceremony – and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky folks.
NOTE: There is a $15 camping fee collected at the gate by the State Park Staff. We’ve lowered the price of the event to offset this fee.
- 1 automobile pass
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent – can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive SHINDIG 2017 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Ranger activities
– – –
12 Noon November 10th, 2017.
1:00 pm November 12th, 2017
Catalina State Park, Ringtail Group Site
Located on State Highway 77 (Oracle Rd.) at mile marker 81, nine miles north of Tucson and six miles north of Ina Rd.
- An ADULT CAMPOUT that is kid friendly
- Creative Workshops
- Tea & Stitches with Dawna
- Pot Luck Supper Friday & Saturday eve
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It’s nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
- There is a $5 car pass if you come for just the day. (Paid for at the park gate.)
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the registration tent
- Additional SHINDIG badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the surrounding Pusch Ridge Wilderness (e.g., Romero Pools)
- Release Form <- Please fill out! Required!
- Monstro Camp Tucson 2017 Schedule PDF (Print it and bring it!)
- Potluck Spreadsheet – so we all don’t bring the same thing. Fill it out!
Bunney will be selling firewood at the event.