Welcome Forums New Members How did you find us?

This topic contains 33 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Mer Behan 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Beerhappy
    Monster Ranger

I was walking around Comic Con 2018 SD, searching for horror movie goodies (which was sparse) and some guy handed me this brochure. And as I did with the crazy amount of brochures I got, it quickly was tossed into the bag strapped onto my back. Now that I am back home in Texas, I am now sifting through my bag loot. Looks like a good operation you have going here, too bad none of your camps are no where near my part of Texas lol.

Bryce Williams
    Monster Ranger

I originally bumped into the Monster “Scouts” booth at SLC “Comic Con” 2017 and fell in love with the art first and foremost. After some investigation into the work, I was hooked and determined to join.

But alas, time gets away from those who keep the records.

And so another year had passed, and once again I had arrived to SLC FanX 18 (see name change) where I found the Monster Rangers (also name change) once again. My passion had been reignited for a missing piece of my social structure and I devoutly acquired a Dark Librarian neckerchief and patch.

I was excited to join at the first ever Utah Monstro Camp, but due to the fires near me, I couldn’t go and the Camp was cancelled. Hoping that something will turn up again soon.

Phillip
    Monster Ranger

There was a stand at Jet City Comic Con and I was like 👀👀

Mer Behan
    Monster Ranger

I saw the booth at Jet City Comic Show in Tacoma, WA!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.