Welcome Forums Ranger Branches What Branch are you?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tinyish 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Merisa
    Monster Ranger

I recently joined the Monster Rangers and I had a question about how you decide what Monster Ranger Branch you are. Do you decide which branch you want to be apart of? Or do you get sorted into one? Are you just in one or can you pick more than one and be a hybrid? I’m not really sure where to put this but I’m just really interested in how it goes…

Tinyish
    Monster Ranger

I recall that there was a group of rangers in the outskirts of Seattle that thought they’d found a Cassissortire. It is a telepathic monster that is more commonly known as a Sorting Hat.  They were going to attempt to use it to sort rangers into the different branches but fortunately a Doom Mime showed up to the meeting and recognized it as a Cassiscarnivora or “Head Eater”. He beat it with his baton and they crammed it into a box, locked the box and promptly misplaced the box.

In order to avoid a repeat of that almost mistake they quickly switched back to the initial way of just picking the branch that you feel you would fit into best.

Yes, you can be in more than one branch at a time. As it says on this site: “Please feel free to create your own uniform, mixing and matching elements as you see fit. Just make sure that there’s a great story behind your uniform, and you’ll be fine. (And no, you don’t have to check with us first!)”

Oh, and if you’re ever around the Issaquah, WA area I would avoid opening any unmarked locked boxes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.