[vc_row padding_setting=”1″ desktop_padding=”no-padding-tb” ipad_padding=”sm-no-padding-top” mobile_padding=”xs-no-padding-top”][vc_column padding_setting=”1″ desktop_padding=”no-padding-tb”][vc_single_image image=”34275″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]Camp out at Monstro Camp Colorado, the infrequent and audacious campout of the Monster Rangers. Participate in song, story, and ceremony – and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky folks.
- 1 automobile pass (Please carpool)
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent – can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive Monstro Camp 2018 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Ranger activities
– – –
2:00 pm August 31, 2018
1:00 pm September 2, 2018
Crow Valley Campground – Plover Group Site
Take Highway 85 to Ault, Colorado, then take Highway 14 east for 23 miles.
44741 WCR 77
BRIGGSDALE CO 80611
- An ADULT CAMPOUT that is kid friendly
- Creative Workshops
- Tea & Stitches with Dawna
- Pot Luck Supper Friday & Saturday eve
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
Printable PDF <– Please download and print out for your reference!
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It’s nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
- There is a $10 car pass per day (including if you come for just the day.) Paid for at the park gate.
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the Monster Rangers tent
- Additional Monstro Camp badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Sorry, no refunds if you have to cancel
Reserve your camp before they sell out!
- Release Form <- Please fill out! Required!
- Monstro Camp California Schedule PDF (Print it and bring it!)
- Potluck Spreadsheet – so we all don’t bring the same thing. Fill it out!
Campground Information & Policies
- Sound-emitting electronic equipment is prohibited
- All pets must be kept under physical control and on a leash at all times while in Riverside State Park.
- Seasonal fire restrictions may apply.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
General Group & Day Use Notes:
- Fires: are permitted in designated areas only – do not leave them unattended. Gathering of firewood is not permitted. Bring your own fire wood.
- Cleanup: User group is responsible for cleanup of area, failure to do so will result in cleanup fees as well as loss of any use of facility in the future.
- Amplified devices: are not permitted.
- Parking: Do not park vehicles on the lawn area.
- Pets: must be on a leash at all times.
- Misc: Water balloons, straw bales and egg tosses are not permitted.