Rangers, we need to discover new folks!
Your Mission is simple: post this flyer publically.
How to Get Started
- Download this weird Lost Cat poster
- Print it out. (Bonus: use colored paper and/or crinkle it up)
- Cut the tear tags at the bottom (with scissors) so folks can easily take one
- Post it in a public place (ask for permission) that creative/interesting people frequent
- Must be in DIFFERENT locations than Mission #1 recruitment posters were posted
- Photograph your evidence
Where To Post
- College campus board
- Coffee shop bulletin board
- Workplace break room
- Comic book shop
- Comic convention freebie table
- Your roommate’s door
- Your mailbox
- Bar band flyer area
As many as you can; at least 5 high traffic areas are required. The Spirit of this Mission is to reach OUR kind of people, the more the better. Think of cool places that interesting people frequent.
- Get permission to post/give away flier(s) first
- Cut the bottom tear strips with scissors so they can be pulled off
- Document your postings. (Time, location)
- Photograph your fliers up
- Submit your success (only when complete)
Remember, we’re looking for effectiveness.
Report your success here! (Send us a link to your photo evidence.)
Those of you who put this into 5 or more different locations will be rewarded with a real Monster Talker Badge:
Caveat: Do not get us into trouble – ask for permission first before posting fliers on private property. Getting the Rangers into trouble will eliminate your chance to get the reward.
Go get ’em, Ranger!