Anchor Spirit Badge
Anchors away! No Sea Ranger likes to hear those words, because Blappo Brand Anchors are the best way to while away the boring hours at sea and they smell great to boot. Who would want to work when you could be playing chuck-da-anchor or anchor-hurl? Certainly not any Sea Ranger I know.
There is but 1 level of the Anchor Spirit Badge.
Landlubbers can get their own novelty anchor if they have the wherewithal to track down a Rangers gift store.
The Anchor Spirit Badge is worth 10 Glory points.
Everyone needs a good, strong anchor in their life. Preferably made of brass.
This is a common badge.
Personal Ranger Challenge
To fully earn the Anchor Spirit Badge the Ranger must:
- Learn a sea shanty
- have a Sea Ranger teach you the rules to an anchor toss game
- Work on your arm muscles (anchors are heavy)
Monster Ranger Jr. Challenge
- Make up your own sea shanty
- Practice tossing a bean bag (outside of course)
- Research how much an anchor weighs and what it’s used for
You don’t turn this in for credit; you simply log it into your personal Ranger Sketchbook – Ranger’s Honor!
Good luck, Monster Ranger!