Crony Ancient Badge
Challenge: Steam Crow needs help.
Becoming a Champion Crowny is as simple as lending the Steam Crow team a hand – several occasions over years. (This is Crowny Level 4; the Crony Junior, Crony Veteran, and Crony Champion Badges must be earned first.)
This could include:
- Assisting us for shifts at many comic conventions; setting up, breaking down, selling.
- Setting up a and running a show for Steam Crow in a distant city.
- Helping us bag prints/shirts/products at our home studio – many times.
- Providing your technical skill to help us do something – many times.
We’ll be asking for help from time-to-time here on the forums, Facebook, or even in person.
If you feel that you can help us (when we ask for help) let us know!
Lend us a hand, and let us know that you deserve a badge!
Once you’ve helped, please request your Crowny Champion Badge here!
There are four levels: Junior, Veteran, Champion, and Ancient:
- Junior (Uncommon) – Helping out at one or two shows, doing one important task, lending a hand for an afternoon.
- Veteran (Rare) – You’re a serial Minion. You’ve helped at several shows, helped us many times in the studio or with your technical know-how.
- Champion (Very rare) – You’re our Go-To Minion and most likely one of our friends or family. (Or both.)
- Ancient (Ultra rare) – All of the above, and you’re a leader of other Cronys.
The Fez means service, the Crow is the symbol of our order. The scars signify the many challenges (and foes) that you’ve defeated.