Fail Happy Badge
This “Fail Happy” Spirit Badge was made for you to remember that it’s okay to fail. Failure isn’t fun, but you need to remember that it’s the prime way that we learn.
There is but 1 level of the Fail Happy Spirit Badge.
Here at Steam Crow HQ we’ve failed more than we’ve succeeded, but we always keep trying.
The Fail Happy Spirit Badge is worth 13 Glory points, just a little more than most Spirit Badges.
Something that I try to remember is this:
“The prime attribute of an entrepreneur isn’t risk aversion, it’s failure recovery.”
That works for anybody, entrepreneur or not.
This is a common badge, just like failure itself. (Nothing to be ashamed about.)
Personal Ranger Challenge
- Take a risk. Try doing something that you’ve never done before. (Nothing risky to life or limb, mind you.)
- You maybe didn’t succeed. If you didn’t… wait a little while, and try again with what you learned.
- Don’t beat yourself up about your failure. Be happy that you’re learning something, even if it’s “not this particular way.”
- Keep track of your journey in your Rangers Notebook.
Monster Rangers Jr. Challenge
- Parent: Guide your child with the above, with encouragement.
- Don’t do the task for them, but help through the struggle.
- After a number of failures, explain that this is learning. They have now achieved the Badge.
- Add this to their Monster Rangers Notebook.
You don’t turn this in for credit; you simply log it into your Rangers Notebook – Rangers Honor!
Good luck, Ranger!
See the full Badge Directory.