So, Monstro Camp has a lot that we do, and sometimes it’s easy to forget what to bring aside from regular camping gear.
Here’s a quick list to help you get started:
- Trade Goods – We do a Barter Circle at every Monstro Camp (on Saturday) where folks trade art, supplies, Ranger gear, extra badges, and so on are traded.
- Potluck Meal – We do a Potluck Supper every night, so bring a main dish, side dish, or dessert to share.
- Handbook – Rangers always carry their official Rangers Handbook, especially at Camp. It’s a handy reference.
- Bundle of Wood – Every camp site should bring one small bundle of wood for our shared fire pit.
- Personal Stamp – Basically a 1 inch square rubber stamp that has YOUR unique symbol on it. Stamp it in each other’s Handbook. Instructions here
- Uniform – Saturday is the perfect day to wear your formal Rangers uniform. Show off, have your photo taken, and take part in our Saturday group photo!
- Pencil & Paper – Might be useful for an impromptu RPG character sheet, for drawing, crafting, or maybe just to keep track of your SlumberJax score.
- Dice – Dice are always good for games of chance, but the best are the official Lucky Dice!
- Camp Mug – This is a communal time to share a beverage with another Ranger! Lift your MUG to the sky!
Certainly this is just the beginning. Post your ideas in the forum!